Saturday, December 24, 2016

Stitch Fix 2016 Review

Since 2016 is coming to an end, I thought I would do a quick review of the Stitch Fix pieces that I've kept in 2016. I started Rocker Mom Diary in July, so I really only have 6 months to review, but hopefully in 2017, I'll have a full year to summarize.

In looking at the pieces that I've kept, I really had some bummer Fixes the second half of 2016. Prior to my blog, I was actually keeping a lot of the pieces. Maybe blogging about my Fixes jinxed me! Here's a review of 2016:

1. July: I kept 0/5. Boo!

2. August: it was a 1/5.

  •  Donna Morgan Behati Jersey Faux Wrap Dress--$128
I've actually worn this a few times. It's a versatile piece, and you can't go wrong with a wrap dress.

3. September: another 0/5 *sigh*

4. October: it's a 2/5!

  • 41Hawthorn Gideon Polka Dot Sweater--$68

I've worn this a few times, but not as often as I thought I would. I think I need to figure out how to style it better.

  • BC Footwear Band II Foldover Bootie--$90

I wear these all.the.time!! They look great with jeans, or with a skirt and some tights.

5. November: another 1/5

  • Emily Rose Armstrong Zipper Detail Cowl Neck Pullover--$58

 I like this sweater well enough. It's not one of my go-to pieces, but it's cute. (Notice I'm wearing the foldover booties. :) )

6. December: (yet) another 1/5

  • Market & Spruce Evella Boatneck Top--$64

I haven't worn this top yet, because I feel like it's more of a springtime piece, so I can't really give a verdict on it yet. (Foldover booties alert!)

Out of 30 pieces that I received over the past six Fixes, I've kept 5. So, I've kept about 17% of the pieces that they sent. It'll be interesting to compare that to next year.

If you're not familiar with Stitch Fix, it's a service where a stylist will pick out 5 pieces of clothing for you, based on an extensive profile that you complete. You pay $20 for the service, but if you keep something, that $20 will be deducted from your bill. If you purchase all 5 pieces, you receive a 25% discount.

If you would like to give it a try, here's my referral link. If you use my link, I'll get $25 toward my next Fix.

Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment