Sunday, March 26, 2017

Stitch Fix Review #34--February 2017

I'm trying to get caught up on my Stitch Fix reviews. Thankfully, I'm only a few behind now. Hopefully, I'll be caught up soon. Now that the days are getting longer and it's nicer out, I'll be able to take my photos outside again (and not in my messy bedroom!)

For my February Fix, I asked for a long puffer coat because the zipper on my current one (that I love) broke. Here's what I got for Fix #34:

1. Papermoon Annebel Cross Front Knit Top--$44

I usually like cross front tops, but this color just washed me out, and the material seemed a bit thin and cheap.

Verdict: Returned

2. Market & Spruce Moni Dress--$68

This dress would be cute for spring, but it's February, so I'm not quite sure why they sent this to me now.

Verdict: Returned

3. Andrew Marc Savana Quilted Puffer Coat--$118

I did ask for a puffer coat for this Fix, and I appreciate my stylist sending me one, but this was just too thin to hold up to a Pennsylvania winter. It was more of a spring jacket.

Verdict: Returned

4. Loveappella Lylie Front Cutout Pullover Knit Top--$48 

This was another one of those tops, similar to the Papermoon top, that the material was super thin. Plus, the cutout detail wasn't really practical at all. If I wore this, I'd be accidentally flashing people all day.

Verdict: Returned

5. Leota Nico Faux Wrap Jersey Dress--$88

 This was the only piece in my Fix that I considered keeping, but I already have several blue and white wrap dresses, so I didn't really need another one.

Verdict: Returned

So, this Fix was another 0/5 for me. I'm not quite sure what's been happening with Stitch Fix lately, or if I'm just super picky, but I feel like I've really been getting some lackluster Fixes. Because of this, I've changed the timing of my Fixes to only receive one every other month from now on.

If you are interested in trying Stitch Fix (maybe you'll have better luck), here are the deets. It's a service where a stylist will pick out 5 pieces of clothing for you, based on an extensive profile that you complete. You pay $20 for the service, but if you keep something, that $20 will be deducted from your bill. If you purchase all 5 pieces, you receive a 25% discount.

If you would like to give it a try, here's my referral link. If you use my link, I'll get $25 toward my next Fix.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment